LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Kumar   28 July 2021

Notice from corporation

Dear Sir, I received a notice from Chennai Corporation regarding unauthorised/Deviated Building at Plot No.24. But I stay at Plot No.25. In the subject its mentioned Plot No.24, but they have addressed to Plot No.25.How should i reply to chennai corporation about this error in the notice. Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 July 2021

Submit your reply to Chennai Corporation as stated by you.

No legal issue is involved in the facts for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

This platform is meant to help and oblige needy litigants but not to provide coaching / tuition. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 July 2021

You are aware as to whether there are deviations/violations in constructing your house as per the approved plan.  If you have constructed deviating from the approved plan, the corporation might have made a mistake in mentioning Plot No.and the name can not be a mistake.  One can not derive benefit out of a mistake.  You are a better judge as you are aware of the facts.  Contact a local advocate without corporation proceeding against you for demolition etc., if there are deviations.  If you are sure that the notice is not relevant to you, you may inform the corporation accordingly.

Suresh Kumar   29 July 2021

Dear Mr.Prasad,

Thanks for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register