Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Q&A   27 July 2024

Pcc certificate

2 years back i was called for an investigation for a smal issue and added my name in CSR and they got written complaint and close the issue . Now i am applying for a visa and require PCC . Will that affect in PCC

Learning

8 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 July 2024

As the issue is closed then why do you worry?  At present no cases are against you, PCC will not affect you.

1 Like

Q&A   27 July 2024

Thanks. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2024

The police will verify their records, they will endorse clearance certificate if there is no adverse information recorded against you in the complaint that was closed.

Q&A   27 July 2024

What do mean by adverse information?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2024

You can enquire from the concerned police about the adverse information if any recorded in your file held by thre police station, because the police will verufy the records before issuing a PCC.

Q&A   28 July 2024

They took the apology letter from me and said it was closed. And the  complaint raiser also accepted it. Just for the complaint they added the CSR.  Would that create imapact. And just wanted to know PCC just verify fir and active case or issue too

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2024

Nothing prevents you to clarify the details and the status of the case from the police station directly because it is your career aspect, hence you are advised to visit the concerned police station and get the issues clarified in person

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 July 2024

Let the authorities verify and raise objection, if any, otherwise it will proceed, there is no dispute/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register