Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phone tapping

Page no : 2

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     27 April 2014

Tapping phone of the wife by a husband is not illegal.  It cannot be said as infringement of privacy of the wife.

1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 April 2014

Tapping phone of the wife by her husband to prove her illicit relationship / extra marital affair in the court is not illegal , it cannot violates her fundamental and legal rights .
2 Like

navdeep (ABM)     27 April 2014

But please tell how can i use those recordings in court as my all lawyers says that they cant be used as evidence. under which section?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 April 2014

navdeep if you have recording in your phone in its original form then you can use it as an evidence against her it is called electronic evidence and is admissible u/s 65B of Indian evidence act .
1 Like

anu agarwal (housewife)     01 May 2014

Dear experts , 

Thank you for reply but still my query is in complete i dont want to take any wrong step against still I want to have family life with him my wedding has not completed one yr yet I want to give once chance but my husband mind set is not changed he want divorce so what can I do ??? Is there any way due to that he agree to stay with me there is no one in my support my father is no Kore and mother is tumor patient .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2014

sorry you are not telling as to with whom you were talking and what was the content.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     24 May 2014

Good point noted by Mr.Sudhir.

1.What was the content of the talk and with whom? 

2.In which context the phone recording is being used?

3.who  is less guilty,the caught or the catcher?

1 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     24 May 2014

It is curious to find that the last few posts of the experts are not conforming with the required answer to the query of the author. So unnecessary discussions are boring and monotonous..

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     24 May 2014

Mr.Roy, context and exact true content is being questioned here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register