Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (^Lawyer)     29 December 2015

Please help against blackmailing & false complaint

Dear Sir,

Details are given as below in his words:

"I would like like to inform you that I met with a girl from shadi.com 2 years back. she met with me few times & later on she invited me at home. They offered me some snacks along with the drink after that what happend to me, I am not all aware about the same. After 2 days she had shown me one vedio told me that She had a marriege in temple, I said that how it is possible then she said that due to family pressure it happened but she assured me that she wouldn't created any problem for me in future & I can marry with any girl.

But later on she started black mailing me & saying that you are already married (As she had vedio for the same).

My family asked me to get married so now my family decided to did Roka with another girl & They did the same. 

Recently, I got admitted in hospital due to very severe unavoidable pain then she suggested me that my name is added as a husband in her mediclaim policy so I can use her mediclaim card for the same.

I told her about the Roka & After listening this again she started blackmailing me & demanded for 50 lacs rupees along with divorce paper.

Now she has been lodge a complaint in Women cell against me & my family for dowery demand & domestic violence."

Regards,

Vikash

Please suggest, What should be my next step now?

Learning

2 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     30 December 2015

Cancel roka and file a case against the girl for annulment of marriage.  After getting annulment, go for another marriage.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     30 December 2015

for your first query if you have enough evidence to prove that she is threatening you with dire consequences you file cases under 503 and 506 IPC. for next you have to fight it out on merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register