Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Calisthenics   20 July 2024

Please Please Answer

sir How many maximum times can a repeatedly lost or damaged copy of marksheet be issued by educational instutions in india?
I mean maximum times a duplicate marksheet can be obtained?
can Duplicate marksheet be issued 4th time?

Learning

12 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2024

It is the administrative policy/rules of the concerned authorities, you can eqnuire from them and not from this forum.

sir as per law can an educational institute deny to issue duplicate markaheet for 4th time
if it does so can i file a case against that educational institute in court

It is administrative law pertaining to the institute, if you are aggrieved then only you can approach court for relief.

with all due respect sir my college is not issuing me duplicate copy of marksheet for fourth time as previous marksheet got damaged and two were lost. is it a government rule not to issue duplicate for 4th time and more. what is the maximum limit to get duplicates as per law

You visit the college in person and get the clarification in this regard. 

sir i already visited
they are not allowing me to get duplicate for the 4th time
isn't it illegal
can't a student can get as many duplicate as possible in case of loss or damage

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2024

question is of procedue and policy of the board. No legal issue involved.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2024

It appears that you have not disclosed the complete facts as well the context for a query. Why should a student require the marksheet repeatedly?

Calisthenics   25 July 2024

P. Venu sir because first time it had name error , second time it got burnt during lamination and third time i lost it while travelling. rare incident
now sir can college issue me a 4th duplicate marksheet of b.tech

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2024

You appear to make mockery of the administrative system of the education department by frequently visting them with one or the other reason, hence your claim was not entertained.

If you feel it is illegal nothing prevented you from taking a legal action against the aggrieved decision of the department concerned

Calisthenics   25 July 2024

T. Kalaiselvan sir i swear i did'nt make mockery. The incidents took place with me accidently and unfortunately. After repeated losses of btech marksheet please help me to get duplicate now sir?

Alisha Kohli   03 August 2024

As much as you are able to pay the fees. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register