Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SP Singhss (Engineer)     01 March 2016

Pls help in child custody

It is submitted that I have my child custody case going on in court, I also have visitation orders for meeting the child on 1st and 3rd saturday of every month. During these days of each month sometimes my wife brings child for meeting on 1st saturday and sometimes on 3rd saturday and sometimes she doesn't bring the child for visitation on any saturday. Based on this I have filed numerous applications in court depicting the absence of wife and child for some dates. These applications are 25 in number and are in particular for the dates for which my wife had not brought child for visitation. My wife is not giving reply to any of these applications and the concerned judge is also making no effort and doesn't even tell my wife to file reply so that these applications can be disposed off.

Kindly guide what further can be done in this regard ?

Learning

1 Replies

Sachin (Advocate)     01 March 2016

Hi U can file contempt against ur wife as well as criminal complaint for flouting the orders of the Court. Further request the court to transfer the custody of the child for breach of court orders with respect to the custody of child

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register