LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

piyush modi   29 November 2020

power to local police if case already in court

my case already in court . court give date for hearing next day. but local police stop my work but court not pass stay give next day

power of local police stop my work ??

Learning

6 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     30 November 2020

Attending the court and reporying through prpsecutpr.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2020

You can face such situations only by contacting the advocate that is already in such a matter attending your civil case and bringing the court's attention to such harassment by police.  (The presumption is that erecting an illegal structure or occupying a disputed site for construction).  Simply because there is a civil case, there is no bar to proceed on criminal complaints if such actions amount to offenses.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2020

You have not posted the material facts. If a civil case or dispute, the Police have no jurisdiction to interfere.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     30 November 2020

The police have no authority once the case is filed with a Court. You can always file a complaint to the Court about the harassment of the police.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 December 2020

You have already engaged / paid an able, competent and intelligent lawyer to proceed in your case, who is well aware about facts and circumstances of your case, what is his/ her opinion/ advise?

Please do not rely upon obligation of experts on this platform, which would be based on limited facts posted by you.

Have you lost faith in your lawyer ? If so, change him/ her immediately. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2020

Facts are not clear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register