Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

renjithmohan (Customer Support Engineer)     15 March 2010

Previous employer not giving full and final settlemnt

Dear Sir;

I am an engineer woking in telecommunication field.I got job through a campus interview and after the interview they have signed 1 year training bond from me and there was a bundle of papers in that.I served 2 years with that company and successfully completed my training period also.I resigned from the company because of the management level harrasment  and I approached the HR for my full and final settlement.Now they are saying that I have signed 4 years of bond and I have to pay 150000 rs for my full and final settlement.When I joined in the firm I have not recieved the bond copy and they finished the whole formalities in a single day and they went away.Now The company send me one notice for compensation for breaching.Kindly advice.

Thanks and Regards

Renjith Mohan

Learning

3 Replies

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     15 March 2010

You should reply notice and demand your dues & ask for agrement copy. If company incrude any amount on your training then only they will be claim compensation.

Brajesh Jha (Manager)     15 March 2010

Give a suitable reply to the Notice through an Advocate and in the meantime you send a LEGAL NOTICE through an Advocate demanding your Full & Final Settlement. If they do not reply to your notice/ or even if they reply, u just go and file a civil suit before the court making the Senior Management persons as Party by their individual names. There are so many things you can do my friend...

SS (VP)     16 March 2010

I noticed one aspect here.  In todays context many private organisations are highly political leading to torture and harassment of an employee or a group of employees by another individual/ group.  The management and the HR depts becomes silent spectators because the harassers are strong in some aspects (knowing weak areas of management) and they cant afford to displease them. It is difficult to establish mental torture / harassment.  Is there any remidy for this as the victim has two options - to leave the organisation or to suffer till everything becomes OK.

Regards

SS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register