LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   01 August 2017

Property divison between 2 sons and 1 daughter

My Father has given all his property to my mother.My father also have some ancestor land in his native.He sold some part of ancestor land for building the house.Now my mother is the owner of all the property and asking me to leave the house.I am the younger son as my father is bedridden i m staying with him and taking care, but my mother and sister and elder brother are forcing me to stay separately and want me to leave house.I didn't study much but can earn to feed my wife and son(2 years old).I would like to know whether i will get some part in the property or no? As my mother will definately transfer the property to the sister and brother.So what should i do for my safer side?Before they have taken my signature on blank affidivate for this reason i think.So pls guide me to solve this problem

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 August 2017

Consult a lawyer and file suit for partition.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2017

It is believed that you are all HIndu.

Confirm!

How has your father given all properties to your mother say; registered sale/gift/settlement deed?

Your father in his life time can dispose his self acquired property in anyone's favor by a valid/registered deed say; WILL, settlement/gift/sale deed.

In ancestral property, being Co-parcener legal heirs can ask for their share .................. 

If your father is alive and hapy with you request him to grant you share from his leftover estate/property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register