Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   26 July 2024

Pvt ltd...share holding pattern

In small family run businesses Pvt Ltd Co, 1-2 members hold mostly 0.01% shares, while dominant nember controls 98.97%. Further, frequently,  directors enter/ exits.

What could be the underlying logic?

During tax return, if mapping is not done properly,  AI will capture fault line 

Please guide 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2024

You may peruse the articles of association as well as memorandum of the association of the company, you will get the details to your query.If you still not able to get any clarity then revert with your actual problem instead of posting riddles here. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     26 July 2024

As observed from your profile you have been posting similar queries / topics, some of them are:

posted a new topic in forum Pvt ltd...share holding pattern 

posted a new topic in forum Response to section 245 of it act

replied to a topic in forum Assumption & assignment agreement 

posted a new topic in forum Assumption & assignment agreement 

posted a new topic in forum Mca portal v3 posted a new topic in forum Dpt3 return 

replied to a topic in forum Dpt3 form of company [ acceptance of deposit] rules 

posted a new topic in forum Dpt3 form of company [ acceptance of deposit] rules 

posted a new topic in forum Llp agreement 

posted a new topic in forum Object clause of memorandum of association 

More.............. 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=764619

What is your actual (but not hypothetical or moot court topic) problem for consideration and obligtion of experts on this platfomr???

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   26 July 2024

Sir

Doing internship in company secretary ship line and being unable to align bookish knowledge with real life scenario, I do raise queries to gain clarity.

Here, a small family of 5 members have formed a cobweb of more than 10 unlisted public ltd co, LLP, Partnership etc. They mostly transact among themselves before final sale. Further, frequently they enter/ exit boards in a different permutations and combinations. 

Definitely owners have some thoughts. Being unable to get into roots, have sought experts views. Trust I am clear. Regret for any inconvenience.  Not hypothetical but real life issues.

My query .

Say X draws salary, derives sale based commissions, earns profit.. at same time. Infuses equity. Gives interest free+ bearing loans and there is a cross holding in group entities. Now while filing tax return. Each transaction should be mapped properly.  Else, mismatch. Having observed certain anomalies, trying to get my ambiguity cleared. Remain grateful to all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register