Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunsrinivaas (pensioner)     19 January 2016

Query

dear esteemed legal friends,

my case scenario is this:

1. out of court payment of 25 lakhs of one time permanent alimony through my well wisher and mediator kumarasamy who is my sisters husband. when i wished to pay before judge my uncle told me as my estranged wife wants to purchase house near her fathers house in pattabiram in chennai within 2 months she needs immediate full payment through cheque hence i paid though 2 cheques each for amount of rs 12,50,000  totaling to 25 lakhs she bought flat near her fathers house in pattabiram in chennai and settled. my son who is b.ed works in good concern and with mother in pattabiram.

2.mcd case filed on 4-10-2013 with all documents except vital document which is receipt for paid amount of rs 25 lakhs and also fact of payment of permanent alimony neglected to be noted in mcd petition by my counsel.

3. though i attended all hearings my estranged wife attended only few hearings and at last on 5-6-2015 she withdraw her consent without mentioning reason and also family court judge also does not question her and simply dismissed my mcd case.

4. during interval between filing of mcd and dismissal of mcd she asked for ration card telling that it is needed for address proof to apply for passport for son so i gave ration card to her she tried her level best but failed card is returned to me.

a)second time i tried to cancel my fathers name who is dead in 2010 due to heart attack with death certificate of him and also to round off my wifes name and sons name from card as mcd is going to take place but i was advised by ration card authorities to first transfer ration card to my new residence in madipakkam in chennai and then round off my fathers name from ration card at time of issue of biometric card and round off name of myestranged wife and sons name from ration card after getting divorce decree copy from court.

b)unfortunately my uncle who has my ration card saying that my wife will give consent for mcd and everything will go smoothly give ration card to my estranged wife and now the ration card is with her.

my humble question is

1.what further legal proceeding i can take as six months elapsed from date of dismissal?

2.as ration card is with my cunning wife is it possible to transfer ration card to her new residence at pattabiram in chennai with all undeleted names in card and can she avail ration card benefits viciously?

3. along with cheating of twenty five lakhs payment of one time payment of permanent alimony by her , this cheating  concerning  ration card comes under what section of consumer act and 

4. what legal action can be taken against her regarding this ration card cheating?

my advance thanks for your valuable legal advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register