Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sun Roy (engineer)     12 February 2013

Query regarding tep

Sir,

I am a victim of false 498a, . My FIL has given his statment that he has given huge dowry however he has no capacity to give such huge dowry.

I want to write Income Tax officer for investigaion> What should I do. and where should I write. What is the adress of Income tax Commissioner, Delhi. 

The case belongs to delhi court.

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     12 February 2013

hello,

you should file TEP with the CIC circular to concern tax department.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

siranjeet (JE)     12 February 2013

IF YOU ARE SUFFERER OF FALSE 498a IPC

THE WAY TO RESPOND 1 IF YOUR WIFE/ FATHER IN LAW/ MOTHER IN LAW IS GOVT. EMPLOYEE

A) FOR FIL/ MIL

u can apply for departmental enquiry u/s 11A of all India service conduct rules 1968

or u/s 13A of state govt. service conduct rules 1966 against the person who asserts that he/she had given dowry and apply along with copy of FIR or his/her affidavit and request his/her deptt. to take action against him/her for violation of govt. conduct rules as u/s 11A "giving and taking dowry is crime"

It will work like double edged weapon

if he/ she repeated asserts that he/she had given dowry then punished under service conduct rules

if he deny in departmental enquiry then take copy of enquiry proceeding under RTI 2005 then submit in court and even prosecute him/her u/s 182 IPC in case of FIR or u/s 191 IPC and 193 IPC in case of wrong affidavit.

B) WIFE IF GOVT EMPLOYEE

Similarly file application against wife for abetment of dowry

Also take help of RTI Act 2005 to get copy of enquiry report for your complaint

So govt employed wife/FIL/MIL/ other relative can be even punished for abetment of dowry

THE ALL INDIA SERVICES (CONDUCT) RULES, 1968

In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the All India Services Act, 1951 (61 of 1951), the Central Government after consultation with the Governments of the State concerned, hereby makes the following rules, namely:—

11—A. Giving or taking of dowry.— No member of the Service shall—

(i) give or take or abet the giving or taking of dowry; or

(ii) demand, directly or indirectly, from the parents or guardian of a bride or bridegroom, as the case may be, any dowry.

Explanation.— For the purpose of the rule, “dowry” has the same meaning as in the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 (28 of 1961) .

The STATE Government Employees (Conduct) Rules, 1966

(Rules Framed by the Punjab Government Under Articles 309 and 318 of Constitution of India) *

13A. Prohibition to give, take or demand dowry- No Government employee shall:

(i) give or take or abet the giving or taking of dowry;

(ii) demand, directly or indirectly, form the parents or guardian of a bride or bridegroom, as the case may be, any dowry.

*[Inserted vide Punjab Government Notification No. G.S.R.-73/Const./Arts. 309 and 318/Amd(6)/76 dated 09-06-1976] Explanation - For the purpose of this rule, ‘dowry’ has the same meaning as in the dowry prohibition Act. 1961 (28 of 1961)].

IF WIFE/MIL/FIL are GOVT EMPLOYEE or not govt employee then file TEP (Tax evasion petition)

If not govt employee then file TEP (tax evasion petition) along with copy of FIR or charge sheet or their affidavit to commissioner of income tax of his area to enquire the source of income of that person as he had asserted that 'X" amount is spent on marriage and get information regarding what action and steps taken by income tax deptt against your complaint via RTI 2005 time to time till enquiry is complete.

Sun Roy (engineer)     13 February 2013

thanks to all of u sir for ur reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register