Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NehaAgarwal (SE)     25 February 2012

Regarding mutation(dhakhil kharij) of land

Hi,

I want to do the mutation of my land in which , we have built our home.

Our home is in private society. Some of our neighbhood already done with the mutation.

My name is present in Khatauni in the gov website.

For the mutation, I have approached one lawyer. We have given all the required information and he already taken 7000 Rs. from us.  Now around 2 years are over, still that lawyer is not able to do mutation and not ready to return the money also.
He is again asking for more money. Everytime he ask for some more money and time.

And after taking the money and time, he is failed to do the mutation without any statisfied reason.

I have three questions:-

-How much time and money is required to do the mutation of the land?

- What is the procedure to do the mutation?

- I am suffered a lot from this laywer, he is making us fool from past 2 years.What action I can take against him?

Please reply to the above three questions.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 February 2012

Nehaji,

First u give a application at Talati Office / Corporation office / Collector Office / Chief Officer office and attach a true copy of your Registered Sale Deed, Sale Deed Index, Recepict of Registration fee with application, but first u know your property / land in which area then u give application. OR U meet your advocate and collect the received copy of your application for mutation entry. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register