Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of rent agreement

Page no : 2

Prem Dhawan (service)     22 March 2010

* May I have the format of Leave and License.

* What's the difference in the format of Leave and License and Lease. Is Leave and License as heading/title of the agreement sufficient?

Gaurav Jain (Assistant manager accounts)     19 September 2012

Can any one tell me the process of getting the leave & licence registered in Mumbai? my rent is 18,000 deposit is 50000. pls let me know the registrar office address for flat situated at Andheri east, fee payable and documents required, can i do it without paying bribe to agents and babus...???pls help

Britney Allen (Lawyer)     19 September 2012

In relation to Spot 23 from Registration mark Function, some article needs to turn out to be exposed for the purpose of registration mark with 3 a long time out of your big day from her execution not to mention for mandatory problems, aided by the make of this Registrar, it is exposed with the period of 3 a long time right after expiry of this basic period of 3 a long time.

Not surprisingly, some article had to turn out to be authorised really need to be exposed for the purpose of registration mark the most inside of a period of 6 a long time out of your big day from her execution.

motorcycle accident attorney riverside

Santhosh R (Software Engineer)     08 October 2012

Hi,

I have taken a 1RK for rent for my small family for  Rs9000 (rent) and Rs 25000(advance) from 1st October. There was no broker in between me and owner.
Now the owner asks me Rs.5000 for the license agreement as the expense blindly. There was just notary sign in the agreement and a bill was pasted of Rs100. When I asked about the break up, he says I need to give this amount to some broker who had been taken care of his earlier deals. Why should I give that if I directly had gone to him? And what would be the nominal charges that I have to bear for license agreement?

Thanks in advance,

Santhosh R

Santhosh R (Software Engineer)     08 October 2012

Hi,

I have taken a 1RK for rent for my small family for  Rs9000 (rent) and Rs 25000(advance) from 1st October 2012. There was no broker in between me and owner.
Now the owner asks me Rs.5000 for the license agreement as the expense blindly. There was just notary sign in the agreement and a bill was pasted of Rs100. When I asked about the break up, he says I need to give the amount to some broker who had been taken care of his earlier deals. Why should I give that when I directly had gone to the owner? And what would be the nominal charges that I have to bear for license agreement?

Thanks in advance,

Santhosh R

Muninder Singh   21 September 2015

Hi,

I am Muninder Singh. I am from Uttar Pradesh.I am staying in Bangalore since 7th May 2015. I am seeking for job. I have applied for tatkal passport and I need registered rent agreement of my present address proof. I am staying in a PG in Madivala,Bangalore.I made a rent agreement affidavit (20 rupees non judicial stamp paper) but in PSK they denied that document. Now I want to know how to make a valid registered rent agreement that would be acceptable at PSK as my present address proof.

Thanking You!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register