LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     20 May 2011

Remain ready 4 consequences 4 levelling false allegation.

Dear All,

Scanned copy of article in which Hon'ble Justice Dhingra had observed that women should remain ready for consequences for levelling false allegations is attached herewith for information of all. it is a very good and and encourging judgement and can be used in case the spouse levels false allegations.

Hope many will be benefitted by using this in their cases.

Do post your comments and circulate to all affected by false allegations.

Thanks and JAI HIND

Learning

3 Replies

Jamai Of Law (propra)     21 May 2011

Actually there shouls be zero tolerance for malicious plaintiffs and be brought to books.

The Defendents should be given a appropriate reprieve and damages.

Malicious plaintiffs is the one who intentionally make false allegations ... then whether it is an allegation henious crime or not .... it does make irreparable harm to the innocent defendent, in terms of reputation, health, stress, waste of valuable time all are unrecoverable.

But since law turns a blind eye to it, it has generated a disgruntled section in the society.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     21 May 2011

Please post this citation also of Delhi HC.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     21 May 2011

Good news.

I can't understand a few Hindi words in the news.So according to my observation, I noted in this news that there's not even 1 single sentence where the WOMAN HERSELF said that she filed a false case BY MISTAKE.All along,only the falsely accused person says that she filed it by mistake and therefore has compromised.

Also,if she compromised,how does it prove that it was a false case?

are the people sure that there was no coercion,threat etc involved,that made the complainant withdraw the case?

These things too must be investigated,before concluding if the complainant was lying or not..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register