Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KD (HR)     28 July 2024

Resignation

Hi, I have resigned and my notice period is 90 days, earlier I asked to relieve me early by 17 days, to which they did not confirmed any date and instead just email back and forth saying we will try to release you early.

Meanwhile they are trying to take handover as soon as possible, It took about a month from my resignation date. So I had enough and emailed that I am ready to serve entire notice period and get my resignation approve from my Department head, I do have copy of email on official email ID stating my last working day. which I have forwarded to my personal email Id and all other important emails of resignation to my personal email ID as a proof.

I still have 1 & half month of notice period to serve and now they are asking me to given complete handover within 3 days, planning to release me early without pay.

So far as I know that as per law if employer is asking me to leave early they should pay me my salary. And as per resignation policy also , it has been mentioned like wise, I have took screenshot of policy as well for proof.

Do I need to worry.

If I give handover early, can company ask me to leave early without pay.

What other steps I should take. I have all the email communication on official email id and later I have forwarded it to my personal email ID.

Please help me out of this harassment.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2024

You have repeated the same question twice in different threads, you can visit that thread for knowing more answers.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 July 2024

You have adequately been obliged by experts on your earlier queries, however, even then if you are not satisfied you should seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

Repitition of same story is absurd and ridiculous.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register