Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mustafa (Mgr)     07 September 2011

Reunion

Hi All,

Myself shaheen mustafa.

What is the procedure for reunion through counselling in courts? my husband not attending family court. what to do? i have filed maintenace case.i love my husband a lot. please help me

what type of settlement occurs.do i have to approach his lawyer for settlemet?

Learning

5 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 September 2011

File for Restitution, if you want court to interfere, but the success rates are very low.

Try mediation  and counselling

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     07 September 2011

if you willing to reunion to your husband then file RCR against him if he is not to interest to reunion then will get only maintenance.

(Guest)

If your husband is not willing to stay with u then filing of RCR wud help him as if RCR not executed then it will help him to get divorce after 1 year.In maintenance case u will get a chance to talk to your husband.  

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     07 September 2011

@Author

Filing RCR is a tool to show your ego to the spouse that you can bang his/her head bluntly and you wont mind doing that again :p

Try mediation. Maintenance is a duty which the husband will have to perform whether he wish or dont!

Councelling would give you two ample space for sorting out greviances ... Try involving elders for pursuasion and you try to tell him the value of your relationship which he has forgotten or may be don't care ...

All the best !

//peace

/Saurabh..V

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     08 September 2011

YES I AGREE WITH ALL, YOU MUST FILE RCR AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND AND THE GET IT SORTED OUT THROUGH INDULGENCE OF COURT AND/OR THROUGH MEDIATION.

REGARDS

RAJIV BHASIN (ADV.)

BHASIN & ASSOCIATES

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register