LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarti naik (TSE)     10 May 2011

Salary Issue

Hi ! I had worked with a IBMS last Year ,for  over a period of 5 month ,One day they sudenly Closed thier Andheri Branch following a raid .For this reason I haven't Received my salary when I asked my senior she told me that they cannot pay as their Bank Account has been sealed ,whenever their dispute is solved they will inform me regarding the payment .I waited a long  even in between made a phone inquiries but I got the same answer .So what I feel is that they donot want to give my 2mnths salary even they have not done any formalities of serving 1 mnth notice period . so pls give me a solution & how should i proceed with the law .

*****FOR Your Information they used to pay me through check no Salary Slip was Provided

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 May 2011

Submit a gentle letter by registred/speed post with AD,to your appointing authority, MD,Head-HR,reporting authority,Company secretary and mention that the events and that office has benn closed and you have not been supplied the further instructions and your salary and wages for the period ...has not been paid to you till date despite your representations dated.....on phone/in person etc. and request for reply and disbursment within 1 month, thru registred/speed post.

If they fail to respond you may lodge a complaint with the local office of the labour commisioner.

Mahesh (Software)     11 May 2011

Hi,

I got a job through one consultancy in a contract to hire basis for an MNC company in chennai. And I got offer letter from that consultancy name. And I resigned my previous company and joined that consultancy job and went to that MNC company they sent me to one client place where I have worked for 3 weeks and while joining in MNC they have told me "your in evaluation period and if performance is bad means you will be releaving". Alone with me 4 persons joined like me "contract to hire" basis. After seeing the performance was not to that level in that client side they send us to MNC company itself and they have asked all of us to resign. And we resigned it. Now they havn't provided us the salary for worked 3 weeks where we have lose job and spent our time and money. We are asking the consultancy for salary they are saying it's in process for nearly 2 months. And we 5 persons are from different consultancies all the consultancy are saying salary in process and saying some nonsense reasons and many times we called through phone and not picking.

So Please guide us what has to be done in next move, should all of us file a complaint against respective consultancy or MNC company where to complaint and we don't know any legal activities (this is the first time for me).

Please reply us to take an action. We all are really disturbed in this matter and looking for your favourable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register