LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (Executive)     07 February 2011

Senior Citizen Tribunal VS. Civil Court

Hi, I have a question for all and the question here is related to senoir citizen tribunal VS. Civil court.

We have a property in delhi in name of my mother and my father is a retired govt. official. We rented out our property in 2009 (without any agreement) but when in november 2009 we asked him to vacate our property for ouyr own use coz this is the only property we have then he strted giving excuses and also filed a false case in civil court for temparary and permanent injunction which is still pending in civil court and in between that we had to vacate our govt. flat and now staying on a rent. In november we also filed a case in senbior citizen tribunal who only accepts a case against blood relation but, it was our good luck that they also accepted our case and in january they issued a judgment that tenant should vacate the house within 3 weeks else police will through him out of the house and after this our tenant moved to civil court again and showed them that we have filed a false case against him but civil court judge has not passed any order against this.

So, my question is what will haapen if he does not vacate our property within given time and also heard that civil court cannot interfere in senior citizen judgment and they can only appeal in high court regarding this..Pls. reply

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Arun kumar (Executive)     09 February 2011

please reply!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register