Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeepkumar (Retired Bank Manager)     17 August 2024

Senior citizens act 2007

Respected Sir,

I am fighting civil case against a statutory body who want to grab our property. I am 68 years of age. Cases are filed in the Munsiff Court, Thrissur, Kerala. I fear for my life and property.

Being a senior citizen can I ask the District collector for protection of property and life under the Senior Citizens Act 2007.

Whom should I address my concern and whether I will get any redressal or refused since case is already pending in civil suit?

Whether my petition be heard by the concerned officials?

Regards

P Pradeep Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2024

If there is a threat for your life and property you can give a complaint to the police instead of approaching collector because you have already approached court for some relief. 

Alina Smith   17 August 2024

When you need assistance with your travel plans, speaking directly with a customer service representative can make all the difference. If you're wondering, "How do I speak to someone on Qatar Airways?" this blog will guide you through the various methods to contact Qatar Airways' customer service, provide tips for effective communication, and offer expert assistance via our toll-free number at 1-866-664-1413.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register