Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarav Jobanputra   01 January 2022

society demanding flat transfer charges in blood-relation

I have taken home loan on my brother name now have transferred loan on my name so society is asking for transfer charges. As per law I have pay or not?? Coz society is demanding money and not issuing NOC to us, can anyone suggest what to do in such cases ?

Ahmadabad
Gujarat.

Learning

6 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 January 2022

Hello,

For transferring loan society cannot charge transfer charges. Even if you transfer flat in blood relation society may charge nominal transfer charges. 

Aarav Jobanputra   01 January 2022

they are demanding 50000 RS as a transfer fee

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     01 January 2022

You nay please GI through the by laws of the Society which may be shown to a local Lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 January 2022

Home loan and transfer of membership in society are two different subjects governed by different laws, which have no correlation to each other, be clear in your post, what are actual facts of the case ?

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     02 January 2022

There is no connection to the bank loan and association.There will be nominal payment for becoming a member of the associato.There is no compulsion to become member of the association.They may be asking for corpse fund if you become member of the association you shall pay the corpse fund as fixed by the association.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 January 2022

"I have taken home loan on my brother name now have transferred loan on my name so society is asking for transfer charges"! How Society is concerned with transfer of loan. 

Please post complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register