Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mathew John (Member)     19 October 2012

Society operating with fake registration claim

Respected Lawyers:

I see your expert advice on below situation.

I am member of a Soceity registered in early 1961. Recently I sent a application to RTI Tamilnady chekcing the status of the registration of this soceity.

I received a reply from RTI Department saying this particular soceity is NOT registered in their Office and another society is FOUND with the same Registration Number which is active.

So it look like my society doesn't have valid registration as of now. But my registration is still using the same old registration detail and claiming and receiving lot of forien fund.

I would like to lodge a complaint aganist this Society operating with a fake registration detail. Where can I complaint? The current registrartion office of this society is in Chennai.

Please advice. Thanks

John

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 October 2012

yes if it is not registered society and the society falsely claims that they are a registered society with so nd so registration number. 

you need to file the FIR in chennai at the local police station. you may also file a complaint with the registrar of the society also.

Before you take any action be 100% sure about the facts otherwise the society may file a counter complaint against you for defamation, harrasment.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register