Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gagan (self)     25 June 2012

Threaten by wife

dear all 

my wife has filed  DV case against me my father and my mother my married sister was exampted by MM on ground that she is living in her matromoninal house . now she says that she will file anohter case aganist your complete family like my brother my uncle aunty cousion etc  she is living with me  and threatens on every issue that she is going to call protection officer or police what should I do for my brother and my family

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 June 2012

@ Author,

Use the evolving situation thy name opportunity by pleading in writing before ld. MM that "I am ready to give her alternate accommodation for the time being as how after filing and calling us perpetrators and still giving threat to array some more relations / relatives name in her DV Complaint this LADY can live 24x7 amidst same perpetrators which is against the very spirit of DV!!!"

By filing above IA stating above with presented facts as in your query your side's one purpose will be solved as in material records in the mind of concerned PO (MM) that she is planning to array few more names as 'after thought' and colly. her complaint under DV will be treated as one that has been frivolously complaint. 

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     25 June 2012

I agree with Tajob view

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register