Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Violation of man

Violation of man’s right

How many cases:

After the criminal law amendment of 2013 followed by nirbhoya case, fake rape and harassment case increases tremendously. According to the Delhi commission of women 53% of cases filed in 16 month period between April 2013 and July 2014 turned out to be false.

According to a report published by the Hindu, out of 583 rape cases decided in 2013, conviction took place only in 133 cases: this comes to 23%. 

Further breaking up the data, the paper cited that out of 460 cases that were fully argued, 189 cases involved consenting couples. 109 cases deal with breach of promising to marry. So in total, 289 cases deal with consenting s*x. This comes to 63%.

In tandem the rate of acquittal has been increased by 20% ever since the laws are passed. In 2012, the rate of acquittal in rape case was 46%, it shot up to 75% until august 2013. This is the time when nirbhoya drama is at its full craze.

How these things took place

The courts observed that rape and s*xual harassment laws are being used to settle score by female after relationship turned sour. THE FOLLOWING CASES will illustrate the matter further:

1] On 14th October 2015, a quarrel between 2 neighbors in a small locality in Delhi reached an ugly climax. Frequent fighting over parking and water logging escalated into attempt to rape charges, with women from these homes lodging FIRs against each other’s husband.

2] In another case in Delhi’s dwarika township, a 70 year old man and his son got into a verbal argument with a woman in their neighborhood over a petty issue. Even though several people witnessed the verbal fight, police registered FIRs under sections related to molestation and outraging modesty of women.

3] A gang rape case was filed by a woman against three men in a Delhi flat when evidence proved the case was a complete fabrication. The accused men who has spent months I jail, produced a video in which the complainant and her mother demanded Rs. 5 cror to settle the matter.

4] The Gujarat high court recently heard the bail application of a man accused of gang raping a woman. He claimed he was falsely implicated, saying that the woman slapped rape cases on several other people as part of an extortion racket. She had filed cases u/s 498A in several police stations and had married 9 times. The court granted bail. The woman said that sh filed complaint under somebody else’s influence. 

5] On 5 October, rakesh pilania , a young manager with the royal bank of Scotland, jumped to his death in gurgaon allegedly because his wife threatened to file a fake dowry case.

Even death did not save him as his widow registered a case u/s 498A naming him and his family a day after his death.

6] Barely 4 days after rakesh’s suicide an old man in polangi village of Haryana’s rohtak district hanged him, leaving a suicide note citing similar threats by his daughter-in-law.

what the activists say

some activists have different say. ritwik bisaria kumar, a male rights activist said out of 100 kids abused in this country 53 were boys [as per report of ministry of women and child development]. it is strange that as soon as a boy turns 18, the possibility of victimhood is removed and he is treated as potential criminal.

NDTV journalist sunetra chowdhuri said that she and her husband were driving a car. a woman-lawyer's car rear bumped hers. instead of paying for damage the lawyer alleged misbehaviour on part of sunetra's husband as the husband was drivinng the car.

Why these things happen

1] The biased outlook

This is the chief cause of this thing. Hence I put it first of all. The view of Indian society towards men is biased. It thinks that men are capable of all kind of crime against women. Only man can. Women cannot do any harm to men since they are weaker class. This biased outlook has no evidence in its support. Rather, we find plenty of cases against this biased view. Many cases of women doing violent act against men are available in history. Religious texts especially talk about the treachery of women.  But Indian society, for god knows why, don’t accept reality. Rather it prefers to live in its fairytale dreamland of strong man and weak woman.

When an alleged rapist is dragged out of jail and lynched in public, there is pin drop silence. such is the hypocrisy of our society.

Later in this post, I will show how everybody exploits this biased view of Indian society for their own gain.

2] Laws of land

Laws of land are based on the same biased outlook of Indian society towards women.  According to Indian law, women cannot do adultery, no matter how many of real case of women doing adultery and killing husband is found, Indian society and its lawmakers are adamant enough not to change the law.  

This biased outlook is also responsible for criminal law amendments of 2013. The aftermath, we all know.

The court in all women related case, view men as guilty before the trial begins. This is also a biased view of judiciary. I am not talking about the bias of police system run by illiterate, uncivilsed, barbaric IPSs.

most of the crimes are non bailable whichh means the accused does not get a chance to provehis innocense in situations whenthe onus of proving innocense lies on him. the biggest problem lies in respect of consensual s*x. on occassions women file rape cases stating i had s*x with so-and-so because he promised me a job. how such a case could be rape if women agrees to have s*x in return for a favour from a man ?

3] Media trial

Media always try to cash this biased out look in their various talk show, chat show, debates (!), news etc. in order to raise TRP.  The show based on this biased outlook attracts viewers like nothing before.  That in turn boost up their TRPs. And also it demonizes the accused so much so that if the man will get acquitted, his reputation is completely destroyed. Media has little care for that. After all they are making profit in the market and not telling truth.

4] Politicians 

How could we forget these people? They are the one who never let go of any chances.  They exploit this biased outlook and promise better security of women in their election speech. Sometimes they create dramas that diminish the aura of their opposition.

Nirvoya case was one such drama we have seen throughout 2013. The result of that drama is the deadly amendment of criminal law that led to violation of men’s right.

5] Greed of women

One thing women learn that they can make a fortune by cashing this biased outlook of society. Their motto: either obey me or get destroyed forever. Rest is no need to tell.

What to do

Only one thing: cut the root of the problem. Change the biased social outlook. Only this way we can change everything. Please accept the fact that women can do very evil deed to men. Their deed is worse than men. So do not trust either man or women. Trust the evidence.  And trust only the evidence.  Forget what your parents say. Parents are also human being and are prone to mistake.  Trust only the evidence. In this way you can correct the society, thereby bring justice and peace to India.

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 November 2015

Though a good  article by Arix, I dispute in some aspects.Sex is only a part of human life and that act has a lot of values especially in hindu tradition.U can have s*x in life but not live for s*x.

U have mentiioned that after Nirbhaya case,fake complaints by women  have increased by leaps and bounds.But its only after the amendement that such incidents have come out openly into limelight.Do U approve a 5 year old girl raped by 5 youth,or a woman being gangraped?Ihope not.Every rape in legal terms is committed with an ulterior motive only.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SAINATH DEVALLA
.Do U approve a 5 year old girl raped by 5 youth,or a woman being gangraped?Ihope not.Every rape in legal terms is committed with an ulterior motive only.

let there be a rape case first, sir, a very genuin , real rape case. in my article i showed that how women can take advantage of law to settle their score.

in your case, the parent of 5 year old girl might frame a fake rape case to settle score with somebody. you know, 5 year old girls have no idea what rape is. they only act as per the orders of their guardians. their guardian can take advantage of their innocense to settle score with somebody else.

in gang rape case, i have cited an example in my article how women frame that.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SAINATH DEVALLA
.Do U approve a 5 year old girl raped by 5 youth,or a woman being gangraped?Ihope not.Every rape in legal terms is committed with an ulterior motive only.

let there be a rape case first, sir, a very genuin , real rape case. in my article i showed that how women can take advantage of law to settle their score.

in your case, the parent of 5 year old girl might frame a fake rape case to settle score with somebody. you know, 5 year old girls have no idea what rape is. they only act as per the orders of their guardians. their guardian can take advantage of their innocense to settle score with somebody else.

in gang rape case, i have cited an example in my article how women frame that.

"in your case, the parent of 5 year old girl might frame a fake rape case to settle score with somebody. you know, 5 year old girls have no idea what rape is. they only act as per the orders of their guardians. their guardian can take advantage of their innocense to settle score with somebody else."

So U contend that rapes that are happenning on little girls are also fake.Ridiculous.

A 5yr old may not know what is happenning,but the male raping a 5 yr old is fully consious what he is doing. No minor girl raped will go to the thana and file a false complaint at the instance of the parents or the gaurdians.

So Mr Reddi, U have finally agreed that men too are equally dangerous.

I am sorry to intrude into this query which I should not have done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register