LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadisan saravanan wari   27 September 2024

Filing case against public sector company

I received a punishment in domestic enquiry case in 2012. After that I got VRS in 2014. But I was asking the management to re examine the case from before the punishment and after the punishment to till date. Everytime management said it is already closed and the punishment was on par with the offence. But refused to re investigate the case or give their opinion or findings of the allegations and charges of 6. Recently they have given their opinion of the case and justified the punishment and challenged me to file the case in the court.  Based on this shall i file a case in the court. I am in chennai. I am ready to meet the lawyers fees and need a expert lawyer in chennai. 

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 September 2024

Proceed through a local prudent lawyer, best wishes.

1 Like

Thank you Advocate sir. Can you advise whether my case to be filed in local court or straight away writ at Madras High court. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 September 2024

It has to be verified from local lawyer as to whether subject matter against the PSU (employer) falls under jurisdiction of Central Administrative Tribunal or not. 

1 Like

Ok Sir. Since thousands of lawyers are in Chennai, how do I find a genuine lawyer and reasonable fees. Will I get any direction or advice sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register