Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Visitation

Page no : 2

stanley (Freedom)     03 October 2012

Dear Aneesh , 

Dont lose your moral ,for child visitation nobody can stop you not even the judge as you  being the natural father will get it at any cost maybe under supervision , like i said in another post . Mr Tajobs is unaware that the link what he has posted does not exist . Secondly he does not like to spoon feed me  and  lastly  in the name of free bandwith he blames it on :-)

stanley (Freedom)     03 October 2012

Originally posted by : stanley

Dear Aneesh , 

Dont lose your moral ,for child visitation nobody can stop you not even the judge as you  being the natural father will get it at any cost maybe under supervision , like i said in another post . Mr Tajobs is unaware that the link what he has posted does not exist . Secondly he does not like to spoon feed me  and  lastly  in the name of free bandwith he blames it on :-).But go through his old post you tend to get a lot of knowledge .

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2012

Mr Tajobs the link does not exist as suggested by you 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Divorce-poison-protecting-the-parent-child-bond-67158.asp

On my request to LCI Mods. I got the eBook deleted as it was meant to be distributed under Copyright Laws and I paid from my own pocket $ 159.84 to distributor towards 16 downloads it resulted just after publishing it here as my ethical parting to compromise the matter once for all.

Hence cautioned to put at your own risk the questioned eBook in public domains accordingly.

I thank Mods. to delete the link.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 October 2012

Sir.
Dont lose your moral ,for child visitation nobody can stop you not even the judge as you  being the natural father will get it at any cost maybe under supervision ,

Thanking you very much sir , you people are doing really a great work in this field.

your words fill me with courage so that i can again fight with more energy.

Secondly he does not like to spoon feed me  and  lastly  in the name of free bandwith he blames it on :-).But go through his old post you tend to get a lot of knowledge .

sir , as per my view this may not be the case that he does not like to spoon feed ,he may thing that we are getting every thing free here ,but think sir if he will not say anything or give nothing then cant our work will not run?

i had given a long explanation which might hurt him in this post only,

we also consider his situation here that he may have some difficulty or say problem or say majburi , but we have to thank him that at least he shows a way or gave direction to proceed ,

may be his limit is upto that much otheriwese he can give us more so thank him what he gave its enough. rest we will manage ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register