Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh (Businessman)     15 August 2024

What does this mean that 'requested to submit 1+2 copies of this case to the respected commission / forum?

I had e-filed a case online on edaakhil dot com (online portal for consumer forum. It got approved.

After its approval, I got an e-mail which said, "Your Case No XXXXXXXXX has been Approve by Consumer Forum. You are requested to submit 1+2 copies of this case to the respected Commission / Forum within 15 days".

1.) What do they mean by 1+2 copies and 'respected Commission / Forum'
2.) How do I need to submit it?

Pls give a detailed answer. Thnx.

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 August 2024

Just submit the original petition along with its two copies to the commission physically.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     15 August 2024

Submit original copy of petition along with two zeros copies for members of commission. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2024

Your complaint filed through efiling has been approved by the consumer commission and now you hve been directed to file the hardcopies in peson by filing the original along with two photocopies before the jurisdictonal consumer commission for further proceedings. 

Shailesh (Businessman)     16 August 2024

Do I need to print one of the copies in legal green paper or all copies are to be printed on simple A4 size white paper? 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2024

Once copy to be printed in the green sheet of legal size and the the other two copies can be printed on A4 size white papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register