LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Junior Clerk)     19 August 2011

What is the law map will prevail

Hi Sir my father purchased a property in the year 1990 and later within 2-3 years completed the construction and now we are living in it, at time of purchase of property I was only 10 years old. now my father the purchaser and the seller are both dead. now in this current year I came out to know that in the sale deed the properties area is written as,"about 80 square meter" and the rate as divided by rate by rate per square meter is giving 80 square meters too, but no length and breadth is mentioned in the sale deed but it is mentioned that, “the plot of land marked by ABCD” and in detail of property too it is given the same, “the plot of land marked by ABCD, in annexed map”. In the map ABCD the length and breadth are given 37 feet x 26.6 feet which on calculation gives 91 square meter.

Even in the Mutation in nagar palika (muncipa board) it is mutated as 80 square meter as map ABCD.

So sir kindly help me what does this means what is rite 80 square meter or 91 square meter, will the detail of property clear my property and what will I have to do.

Please help waiting for your legal advice.

Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register