LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja (Advocate)     02 March 2022

What would be appropriate to send, an objection or a legal notice. also looking for the format.

Respected Senior Members,

I am a junior lawyer from Bihar. I am trying to assist a person.

His ancestral plot of land has been acquired by the Government under Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013. He is one of legal heir. 

In 2019 he came to know that his name has not been mentioned as beneficiary of compensation. He gave representation to DLAO in 2019.

He did not receive any reply from DLAO, meanwhile during corona office did not work properly and award was passed by collector. upon coming to know that collector has passed an award he gave representation to collector seeking compensation or referral of the matter to The Competent Authority for redressal in 2021. Months has passed since his representation, no reply was given, he attempted to get information through RTI no reply was given either.

What would be legally appropriate to do. My senior at civil court suggests He should send a notice to Collector under section 98 and should file complaint case under section 88 in case his issue remains unaddressed but he is fearful of filing any complaint against collector due to his authority and power.

Furthermore, suggestion he got from nyay sadan in form of legal aid, panel lawyer suggested him that he should send objection and even after objection nothing is done by collector he should approach high court against the award under section 63.

Please guide.

Also if possible any senior lawyer could provide a proper format of objection letter and legal notice under LA Act 2013.

Or if any senior lawyer is willing to correct my draft and willing to guide me how to send objection letter or legal notice under LA act 2013.

I shall be forever thankful for that.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register