LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajavel KS (Student)     14 September 2024

[help needed] how to ask estranged younger sister come back?

Hello Lawyers,

Needed a help in advising how to get estranged sister back to home.

It has been more than 2 years since my sister has been estranged and not contacting my widowed (and schizophrenic) mother.

Can I drop a Missing notification on newspapers first before reporting it to Police?

A quick background.

1. 2011 Mar - Dad died and maternal uncle (whose business was getting little unstable) takes over.
    • We both were studying college.
  2. 2015 Dec - She completes BDS and wanted to pursue MDS like her peer student group.
    • We did not have money but she wanted to squeeze all money possible from the family and do that.
    • She realizes that maternal uncle has lost our dad's money in business
  3. 2016 to 2019 Nov - She was with us (me and mom), circling back between trying to be in hostel and home.
    • She was not concentrating on career much due to desire of doing MDS at any cost
    • Not being able to clear MDS NEET on own, she felt she could take relatives(1st degree and beyond) support and was portraying uncle in a very demonic way
  4. 2019 Dec to 2022 Apr - She posts in a family group from maternal side that the patheic situation of the family is due to the hoarding of money by maternal uncle.
    • She was not willing to accept jewels from maternal uncle before COVID, given that he has no money but was willing to provide jewels if her only aim is to get married and settled
    • She escalated further by being very arrogant and targeted maternal uncle, with whose support we stayed post dad's death (and even before that when dad was in long distance due to nature of his work).
    • She started staying outside along with other relatives from paternal side post around 2021 Mar.
    • 2021 Apr She took care of mom while mom got COVID.
  5. 2022 Apr to TILL NOW - I notified the relatives side that she was planning to use all the money for her studies only.
    • It was not until very late, people started believing me due to some reason they only know.
    • She stopped visiting mom and was contacting her over phone until 2022 Jul
    • Aug 2022 to TILL NOW - She stopped even responding on message and is now estranged.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 September 2024

She is not a missing woman that you can give a man missing complaint to police or give a public notice about this.

She has abstained herself from visiting her mother or you  on her own, you cannot force her do the things which she is not willing to do.

Hence there is no optioin before you to force her to return to him, she is not a kid nor a lunatic, hence her decision is final 

1 Like

Rajavel KS (Student)     15 September 2024

Thank you @Kalaiselvan sir for your prompt reply.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations, Mr. Rajavel KS. 

Hamad Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi Ur Vanella Khan   18 September 2024

Alhamadulliah,

I think if you marry your sister all problems will be sorted, in Islam this is recommended also. I am offering you a chance to convert to Islam today along with your sister in a package deal for 40,000 INR including GST. Only 23,000 per person if only one of you wants to convert.

I also do cousin marriages. 

Astagfirullah

Regards

Muhammad Al-Sharif Mulla Khaan Pathaan Al Kabab Al Quida Shawarma Alfam 

Muhammad Associates and Sons And Family and Associates and wives no women allowed in office plz social distancing 5m Private Limited Cooperative (A unit of Abu Dhabi Government, Recognized by Al-Quida Al-Ani)

(  .  ) (  .  )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register