Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar (Worker)     23 May 2009

"Sale deed litigation"

Hello sir/madam,

PLEASE ANSWER BELOW QUERIES!!!

I have property , which details is as follows.

During time frame of 1990 as the registration of revenue sites was prohibited in karnataka, Person A has executed irrevokable GPA & sale agreement  in favour of person B in 1990. then person B has executed GPA  in favour of my mother in 1992(In GPA agreement executant has specified that he & his legal heirs will not revoke this GPA in future). then my mother(GPA holder)  has executed sale deed of the property in favour of my father name in 2006 without the presence of principal executant(person B). Even there is no signature of person B in the sale deed, only GPA holder(my mother) &   purchaser (my father) signature are available in the sale deed executed. Now my father had executed the gift deed in favour of me. Now we have only parent deed starting from person A executed irrevokable GPA in favour of person B to till date. All above specified GPA are only notarised, it is not registered in sub-register office.

I have following questions related to above subject matter.

1. How to obtain the parent deeds or any GPA executed before person A execution i,e before 1990 in above context.?

2.Now is there any issue with the current gift deed in my name. Is this gift is free from any arising litigation?

3. If I release any PUBLIC NOTICE in news paper stating that i had lost deeds & documents of property dated before 1990 & if  any person doesn't claim within specified time, then will my gift deed will be free from any future litigation or Does any one can claim now after looking into news paper.?

Note : Katha everything is in my name. We have being paying property taxes from 1999 to till date.& we had paid betterment charges as well.

Thanks!

sagar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register