Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

8Ball Pool   20 September 2024

A constable filed 290 case & forcing me to pay double challan

Hi sir,  

Three months ago, my friend and I were riding on an activa when a police constable stopped us and took a photo of our vehicle's & my  number. When I asked why, he told me that nothing would happen. About 30-35 days after that incident, a third constable called me and informed me that a 290 case had been filed against me. He asked me to come to the police station. I was scared and thought it might be a prank, so I ignored him, especially since I am only 17 years old.  After 7 days, I received a message stating that a 290 case had been filed against me for creating a nuisance on the road. The same constable called me 8 times while I was in college, threatening to come to my home and take me to jail. After many calls, I decided to pay the fine at the court. Last week, I went to the court, stood in line, and gave money to the constable. He assured me that the challan would be removed and that I shouldn't worry. I paid him Rs. 290 in cash and felt relieved, thinking the issue was resolved. again, today the same constable called me again and is insisting that I come to the police station with my Aadhaar card. He is speaking seriously and told me that if I don't go to the station, an FIR will be filed against me, and I will be put in jail.  

Please help me. 😭

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register