Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaiprat (employee)     04 October 2012

A new

Hi ,

I got married in 2006 , Lived with my wife and son for 6 yrs , One fine day she quarred with me and left to her father's place , very next day she came with police to take away my son and gave a complaint  to the local police station stating "Husdband ill treat " on the basis Womens police called me and my family members for enquiry , On enquiring , police understood the problem is " Ego"  and adviced both of us to go for a couselling which we did , after couselling my wife requested that she wants to take 1 month rest at her parents place and return back , After 1 month i am getting a Maintance petition from Family court  to pay Rs.40,000/ as monthly maintance for her and my son , in turn i filed RCR , both the case are in couselling stage ,Planning for Child custody / Vistation rights

No 498 A case , DV Case asof now .

Kindly advice me on

1. How to close the pending complaint in police station .

2. while in court couselling she says she is reading to come but afriad - How to handle this .Till now i have attend 5 Cousellings., 1 pyschatric Couselling , 1 More pyschatric couselling on 22 nd October

Please throw your expert advice while next  couselling or whats needs to be done to get her ????????

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     04 October 2012

In counselling try to put up you want her back . Come with certain onditions which need to be binding on both of you so that she is not afraid of coming back , be soft and gentle . If in case counsellinfg dont work than fight Rcr . Case seems to be in your favour its more of human behaviour than any cruelty . Focus more  on counselling give her confidence that every thing is fine and she is welcome by you to come back.

Adv. Nikhil Seth  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register