Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik   11 January 2016

About my divorce from uk but now living in india

Hi sir/madam,

I am karthik and am an indian had went to uk on 9 of january 2014 on student visa for pursuing master's at UK university. my girlfriend as well indian we went to uk on same date for pursing masters as well in same university.

we both were married at uk registration centre on  november  2014. and lead life there till April. she came back to india in april, i had came on 20 of may to india.

now she was chaged her mindset and applied for divorce in uk even she is staying in india,i got known with the mediators that i will get a notice in couple of days but the thing is i DONT NEED any divorce with her i want to lead life with her so what should i do now? should i take the notice or shall i avoid the notice by saying door lock or house vacated?

please let me know the scenario and also want to know the next procedure because I love her so much so please help me in this case !!!!

Ho to defend the case and i want her without any divorce??!!!

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 January 2016

You should file petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights under Foreign Marriage Act,1969 read with the Special Marriage Act,1954 in the Indian Family Court as you are bth residing in India. Let the Indian court decide the issue of matrimonial dispute between you both rather her going ahead with divorce from UK court.

This will bring difficulty for her to move ahead with decree of divorce from UK court if the Indian Family Court allow your RCR petition and declare the marriage intact even if get dissolved by UK court.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 January 2016

Let the divorce by mutual consent be done in Indian court if they both so agree, why UK decree of divorce if they can get the decree of divorce from Indian court, the remarriage in India and the registration of the second marriage in such cases get delayed in many places in India as the Registrar of Marriages ask for Indian divorce decree.

SuperHero (Manager)     12 January 2016

You Loved Her. She didn't. PERIOD. There ends the story. Rest is upto you.

Karthik   13 January 2016

Mr vijay raj mahajan, Sir, I already filed conjugation rights,yesterday notice has been sent but they are saying to court clerk that nobody was living in this addresss but the thing is they are in the same house but every proof of them is at their village , now what should I do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register