Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seraphim (Manager)     22 October 2011

About stamp paper purchased

Dear Experts,

Recently I purchased 2 stamp papers from a local vendor in my area for an important agreement. 

He asked for my name and address and noted that in his log book.

While entering my name and address, I noticed that he wrote that slightly different  way[in a slighly different way how my name could be written in our regional language] in his log.  When I asked him about that, he told me that it was OK, and he wrote it correctly on the reverse side of my stamp paper.

Also I noticed that in his log, since I purchased 2 stamp papers, he wrote the entry only for one and kept the blank line about that entry.  Also he made some corrections(he overwritten the number when I requested for an additional stamp paper.) over the agreement numbers also in his log.

All the numbers, my name and address and good and perfect in my stamp paper. But it is overwritten, with some small bug in name, etc in his log.

My questions is that, is it safe to use this stamp paper for my agreement? It is an important agreement. Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Seraphim

Learning

1 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     26 October 2011

No doubt it  is safe but if any doubt with regard to suspicious character of stamp vendor, you can forward a compaint to Registrar General of  Stamps and Registration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register