LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaishnavi   10 January 2016

all proofs against me which are preplanned I'm innocent

Hi, I'm tortured n harassed by my husband n mother in law, I was been abused physically and verbally n tortured horrific. N all phone records r collected ,and made a c.d to submit in court, these shouts and cries happened after I'm provoked by my husband over phone intentionally, n claiming in court that mentally I'm unfit and abnormal... I have not recorded anything against him to catch hold of him.case was till evidence of mine, n he interrupted to get divorce and settle, but he did not do that as well Now I've no option other than running case, I'm low confident how my case runs, DV act, maintainance n 498, but he skipped 8 months maintainance monthly just like that. I feel low,how to fight n prove him cruel Please help what's next possibility if I'm proved culprit:(

Learning

1 Replies

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     11 January 2016

1) The court can very well understand such pre-meditated acts, ur responses on their alleged provocations, one sided recordings planned in advance vis-a-vis ur spontaneous reactions of a helpless victim wife will not stand.  As long as u continue to aver the real facts, nothing to worry against the CDs or misuse of any technology.

2) If maintenance is paid for the last 8 months why hv u kept quiet is unknown.  U would hv moved thru ur Counsel and sought court intervention.

3) What all the allegations made by u based on facts and actual happenings should be firmly deposed by u before the court irrespective of whether the charges are proved or not.  If u make false statements and retrieve ur allegations, you may be counter charged by your husband with perjury as stated by the expert above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register