Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yavanika Singh (Company Secretary)     28 April 2012

Amendment in bylaws of society

Dear Learned Members,

Kindly advise me on my query, i.e. A Socities is registered under the Socities Registration Act, 1860 in Uttar Pradesh, Can It starts its Educational Institution in The State of Maharastra?

If no, kindly advise how can it operate its Educational Institution in State other than Uttar Pradesh.

And What is the procedure for amending the Bylaws of the Society?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

CS Yavanika Singh

Learning

1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 April 2012

dear YAVANIKA ,

there is a amendment in the society registration act 1860 in year 2006 which amended few condition on the old laws.

firstly you have to pass a resolution regarding the opening of educational institution in maharshtra by your society (as per by ;laws mentioned for passing a resolution)

then after passing the resolution you have to file a application alongwith resolution of society and changed by laws of society (changed or add one by law mentioning starting of education institution anywhere in india) and necessary fees to the office of the commisioner ,regisration of society of up(genreally commisioner sit in the capital).

here dnt consider particular state in by law- like society want to operate educational institution in maharasthra it will make you in trouble of geting special permission from maharahtra govt society registrar for approval and by mention the word india you can operate anywhere in india and the permission be obtained by only from up commisioner society office,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register