Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok (SE)     08 April 2014

Ancestor property

Hi,

I am having some clarifications related to my Ancestors Property.

My GrandFather(died in 1992) has some Property Lands which is bought by his Father.

My GrandFather has 8 Children (6 Son & 2 Daughters) & My Father is one of his Son.

a) In 2002 the Property lands were Shared among the 6 sons based on  the Acers and not with the Market Rate and the partition is written with Rs.20 Stamp paper and having the sign of all 6 Sons(including my fathers Sign) and the same is not registered. (The Partition of the Land is for Example LAND A, B, C, D, E, F).

b) In 2011 one of my Fathers Brother has registered his Partition LAND (For Example Land C) with the sign of my father and other two. And the remaining two were not signed.

Note: My Father has signed with this with out my Permission.

My Question Here is:

1) Whether the partition which is unregistered and made with Rs.20 Stamp Paper as mentioned in point (a)is Valid or not.

2) Whether my father has rights to sign the documents as mentioned in (b)  with out my permission. Since it is the Ancestors Property. what is my rights over here.

3) As mentioned in the Rs.20 Stamp paper the Land A was given to my Father and Land C is given to one of Fathers brother. Here I am having rights legally to ask for LAND C insted of LAND A which is accepted by Father.

4) Whether I can File a case against ny Fathers Brother who now owning LAND C.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register