LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sathish   28 September 2024

Private notice to defendants

In Pronote case,  I'm the Plaintiff.   Defendant and his Advocate are absent for many hearings, so court set Exparte.  In next hearing, my lawyer is going to file IA Petition to receive Additional Documents.  for this Petition, Do we have to send private notice to Defendants while the case stage is Exparte Evidence?

In another Pronote case,  Defendant and his Advocate are absent for many hearings, and the case stage is Plaintiff side Evidence.  In last hearing, my lawyer filed IA Petition to receive Additional Documents,  for this Petition, Do we have to send private notice to Defendants?

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 September 2024

Yes, for any new document / application the plaintiff /defendant has to serve it to defendant / plaintiff.

Are these two different pronote cases ? Whether you (plaintiff) are in the business of money lending ?

1 Like

Sathish   28 September 2024

yes, two different pronote cases
I gave Loan to my distant relative

Do we have to send private notice to Defendants even when the case stage is Exparte Evidence?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2024

You cannot send private notice to defendants without court permitting you to do so during the pendency of the civil suit.

You can send the copy of the petition to the defendants by the process of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register