LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan   07 January 2016

Anticipatory bail related query.....

She applied for 498a in CAW. Now sooner or later the stage of applying for an Antiticpatory Bail will come.. A few related queries : 

1. Whats the exact procedure for taking an AB ? On what basis is AB given ? What should be kept in mind ?

2. Can she stop me from taking the AB ? How can this be avoided ?  Am sure she will do all the drama to stop me getting the AB. 

3. How much expense would normally be done in this process ? 

4. Plz advice some tips / ideas to ensure I get the bail easily. 

thank you..in advance. 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 January 2016

The moment you come to know that your loved wife has filed a 498a case against you then you need to consult a good lawyer. Your lawyer would get a copy of FIR from police station and draft application for anticipatory bail. He would write facts of the case and reason behind granting you anticipatory bail in your 498a case. in few states like Madhya Pradesh you would not be able to get copy of FIR as police send case diary to the court for judge’s reference. As soon as you apply for anticipatory bail in court, the court will ask for case diary or copy of FIR and inform public prosecutor who is going to fight this case with your lawyer. If the judge agrees to facts of your lawyer then you would be granted anticipatory bail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register