LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akhil (Recruiter)     04 November 2014

Bond break

Hello Everyone, I worked for a US IT Staffing company for 15 months and i wrote 2 years bond and now i left the company with out any intimation. So i got a notice from the company but i didn't took it .

Its a complete night shift job and they didn't mansion in the bond and its a 10 rupees bond.

Is there any chance took take action on me ???

Rply me with your suggestion..................

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 November 2014

Dear, I don't think, but please mail the bond to see the actual effect. Advocate.kapilc@gmail.com. Regard, 9899011450

Vickey Seerapu (Lawyer)     05 November 2014

Hi akhil, The company have a right to take legal action against you. Better to do on this way, collect the notice from the company and see the clauses on what basis they are going to take legal action against you. Normally as per the company rules, they will ask to pay amount or ask you to complete the remaining bond period. Nothing not more that. Take it easy. If any more then that send me in detail.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2014

The contents of the bond to be seen for giving a proper opinion to your query. Better accept the notice, see what they have demanded in the notice and decide further course of action by consulting a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register