Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik (SE)     26 July 2012

Breach of bond and recovery of amount by company attributio

Request for Advise:

I worked in IT company in mumbai who Signed a agreement on bond paper for 2 years for amount Rs 75000. I have amount in bank in my name with Companies hold. To withdraw I will need Company's NOC.
The Bond says that if employee under goes any training in company and in event of breach of agreement within 2 years a said amount will be recovered.

I had not taken any trainings from the Company as i got placed from a Institute after training and was taken directly for working on Project.
I had to resign after a year due to relocation problem. All my clearance was done without any Outstanding. Also there was no pending recovery amount against the Training while clearcance.

Now when I asked the company HR for the NOC to withdraw the Amount, HR says As per the policy, you have not completed the agreement period.
Principle FD amount will be recovered by the company and the interest
amount will be paid to you.

I don't think according to the Agreement, recovering the Bond amount is applicable in my case as i havnet taken any trainings and used any company resources.

1)Can Company recover amount in this case ?
1) What can I do in this case in order to get the bond amount ?
Please adivse me as early as possible as its urgent !!

Thank You

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2012

The agreement, appointment letter should be studied. Kindly post these.You may erase the names etc to maintain the confidentiality.

You may show these to your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register