Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh singhal (founder)     28 July 2012

Builders sells flat shown as society office in blueprint

Sir,

I purchased a flat in dec 2010 from saroagi corporation , got it registered, meter was also transferred in my name. I am living in this flat since jan 2011.

maintenance was with builder and so i was paying regular maintenance charges as per bills.

after about one year of stay, some co-owners were trying to make the society and that time some body found out that this flat is shown as society office in blue print.

society now formed is asking me to vacate the flat. I wrote to builder and he has replied that this sale is legal.

society members met MBMC commissioner sh vikram kumar, who has told them that builder should get this flat vacated otherwise, MBMB will issue demoiton order.

I fail to understand where is my fault. I was not familiar with mumbai documentation and my broker had assured me that he will see all documents.

Now I have filed a case in thane court. are there other similar cases? any advice in this regard will be highly appreciated.

rakesh singhal

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     30 July 2012

DEAR RAKESH,

SORRY TO SAY LIKE THIS, YOU ARE READY TO PURCHASE A FLAT IN LAKHS OF RUPEES BUT DONT MAKE OUT SOME TIME TO GET PERSONAL VERIFICATION WITH ANY LEGAL ADVISOR (ADVOCATE) WITH REGARD TO PROPERTY TO SAVE MONEY AND THROUGH ONLINE YOU CAN ONLY JUST CAN GET ADVICE BUT NOT SOLUTION IN A PERFECT MANNER.

IT  IS REQUIRED BY YOU TO VACATE THE SAID FLAT BUT MEANTIME TRY TO OBTAIN INJUNCTION ORDER AGAINST SOCIETY MEMBERS TO DOUDGE THE MATTER FOR SOMETIME AND IMMEDIATELY FILE A SUIT AGAINST BUILDER  FOR RECOVERY OF MONEY AND FILE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST BUILDER FOR CHEATING.

rakesh singhal (founder)     30 July 2012

Dear sir,

thanks.

Yes, I trusted my broker and he assured me that all papers are in order.

I have already filled a case for injuction in thane high court.

Builder has sent a letter that this flat is legal, and society has no reservation on this office. actually it is a complex of two buildings but society is considering only one building . please keep in touch.

thanks,

Rakesh singhal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register