For out sider
For defance personal
For defance personal's dependants

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     04 October 2018

What is your query ?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 October 2018

Liquor Prohibition Act is like Medical Hyppocratic Oaths, in law that is Hyppocratic Legislations, attempting to achieved the impossible. Liquor, adultery and Live in Relationships are all subject of moral issues and not the laws. I think what he means to say is that defence personnal and their dependants can drink and carry liquor with impunity but not the public. Those rich and mighty and powerful can get away with truck load of liquor but not mere public who can be behind bars for carrying one or two bottles. This always  reminds me of J.F.Kennedy's speech, " a rich man can get away with the whole train, but a poor man pilferring a coal in railway lines can be put behind bars," this also reminds me of R.Tagore's poem "..............let my Country awake.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2018

YES, you can bring BUT you need to have a permit regarding the carrying ofliquor otherwise it may become little tricky to pass the officials. At that time, you can only pray not to be caught. But your chances of getting caught are very less as the security scanning take place at Mumbai and not at Ahmedabad (Gujarat).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register