LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod   22 June 2016

Case for interim maintenance

Father file false case against me for Interim Maintenance, Currently I am fulfill their all requirement.

Their entire requirement from Food to general things fulfill by me. If this case is prove a false case what

Problem face by my father and what relief I get. They are well nourish in health and very good in financial position. Most of time I am stay out of country and from my native place due to job requirement. All family need fulfill by me, they have good money and gold ornament’s (Ornament’s is belong to my wife that is she get during her marriage). Please suggest is this correct that my father fill case against me if I take care about their all financial need? In the way of law is this correct?

JPramod

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2016

Contest the case in the court. Submit all document evidences

Khush   24 June 2016

it is the duty of son to give maintenance to his parents (if they r not working or do not have any income). you can not file any case against your father, and if u r thinking i suggest not to file any case because it will not yield any results.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register