LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (engineer)     11 March 2023

case is possession,injunction

Siddaiha 1 acre land in sy no 332 gave GPA 3 persons by registered GPA doc no 241of 1987.

Mr Balakrishna purchased 200 sq yards through GPA holders in 1988 in 1acre siddaiha land.

I have purchased same from Balakrishna in 1994
Mine is 2nd transaction in Nethi siddaiha land.

In 2002 Nethi siddaiha 1 acre land and along with 1acre land of jayprada, which just below Nethi siddaiha land, clubbed together and relayout is made and sold to 3 buyers in 40,20 and 20 guntas, totally 2 acres.

Note:Nethi siddaiha and GPA holders sold 1acre land under same registered GPA doc no 241of 1987,in 1988 to Mr Balakrishna in sq yard and again in 2002 to 3 persons in guntas.

Hence, my plot purchased from Balakrishna can't be traceable on ground, it's vanished in relayout, some one on possession since 2002, it's more than 12 year's, what case is to recover plot...

Learning

4 Replies

Hanumant Kadlimatti   11 March 2023

Possession Injunction Case.

Siddaiha 1 acre land in sy no 332 gave GPA 3 persons by registered GPA doc no 241of 1987. Mr Balakrishna purchased 200 sq yards through GPA holders in 1988 in 1acre siddaiha land. I have purchased same from Balakrishna in 1994 Mine is 2nd transaction in Nethi siddaiha land. In 2002 Nethi siddaiha 1 acre land and along with 1acre land of jayprada, which just below Nethi siddaiha land, clubbed together and relayout is made and sold to 3 buyers in 40,20 and 20 guntas, totally 2 acres. Note:Nethi siddaiha and GPA holders sold 1acre land under same registered GPA doc no 241of 1987,in 1988 to Mr Balakrishna in sq yard and again in 2002 to 3 persons in guntas. Hence, my plot purchased from Balakrishna can't be traceable on ground, it's vanished in relayout, some one on possession since 2002, it's more than 12 year's, what case is to recover plot... Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/case-is-possession-injunction-228457.asp#reply

Based on the information provided, it appears that there has been a re-layout of the land in question in 2002, and your plot purchased from Balakrishna is no longer traceable on the ground. Additionally, it has been more than 12 years since the re-layout took place, and someone else is currently in possession of the plot.

In this case, it may be difficult to recover the plot through legal means, as it has been a long time since the re-layout and the person currently in possession may have acquired the plot through adverse possession. However, you could consult a lawyer to explore your legal options and determine if any legal action can be taken.

One potential course of action could be to file for an injunction to prevent the current possessor from using or selling the land. However, the success of such a lawsuit would depend on the specific facts and circumstances of the case, as well as the applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.

Siddaiha 1 acre land in sy no 332 gave GPA 3 persons by registered GPA doc no 241of 1987. Mr Balakrishna purchased 200 sq yards through GPA holders in 1988 in 1acre siddaiha land. I have purchased same from Balakrishna in 1994 Mine is 2nd transaction in Nethi siddaiha land. In 2002 Nethi siddaiha 1 acre land and along with 1acre land of jayprada, which just below Nethi siddaiha land, clubbed together and relayout is made and sold to 3 buyers in 40,20 and 20 guntas, totally 2 acres. Note:Nethi siddaiha and GPA holders sold 1acre land under same registered GPA doc no 241of 1987,in 1988 to Mr Balakrishna in sq yard and again in 2002 to 3 persons in guntas. Hence, my plot purchased from Balakrishna can't be traceable on ground, it's vanished in relayout, some one on possession since 2002, it's more than 12 year's, what case is to recover plot... I want answer without plagiarism

Based on the information provided, it seems that you purchased a plot of land from Mr. Balakrishna in 1994, which was part of a larger piece of land owned by Siddaiha. However, in 2002, the land was clubbed together with another piece of land owned by Jayprada, and a re-layout was made. As a result, your plot of land is no longer traceable on the ground, and someone else has been in possession of the land since 2002.

In this situation, it may be difficult to recover your plot of land through legal means. Since it has been more than 12 years since the re-layout was made, the person currently in possession of the land may have acquired it through adverse possession. However, you could consult a lawyer to explore your legal options and determine if any legal action can be taken.

One possible course of action could be to file for an injunction to prevent the current possessor from using or selling the land. However, the success of such a lawsuit would depend on the specific facts and circumstances of the case, as well as the applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.

Basavaraj (engineer)     11 March 2023

Sir, in 2002 illegal transactions has happened by GPA holders and land owner using same GPA document no 241of 1987 in 1988 and 2002, in such case 12 year's possession by illegal fraud transaction person is valid?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2023

The problem is that you have not identified the property you had purchased vide a registered sale deed.

Hence you are advised to first apply for survey of your property with an application to the revenue department or the survey department.

Once the surveyor visits and inspects the property with the help of revenue records and gives his report, you can file a suit for declaration of your title and possession with permanent injunction against the occupier.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 March 2023

The plot stated to have been purchased in 1994 and the vendee (purchaser) did not bother to take possession since then i.e., for the last 29 years, what is the urgency / problem / dispute at this belated stage in 2023?

Some local connotations, which are unknown in legal parlance, can be better understood by local lawyer.

It would be appropriate to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents and professional advise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register