LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inspires (Designated Partner)     14 August 2012

Change of fathers name

Hello Every One and Wish you all a very Happy Independence Day. 

Ok My problem is My parents are separte since i was 7years old now i am 23 years old so it is nearly 16 years. Since then i have been staying with my  mother, she is been the only one who took all responsibility of her son means ME, She made me responsible person, educated me, supported me all through my childhood. My Father who left us when i was a child and never looked back to me or my mom. He to other women without our consent within 1 year means that time i would be 8years old. I never talked to him nor i have seen him nor he ever gave us any support. So do he still legally holds any ground to say that i am his son and have rights on me and my assets?

Now my mom fears that he may come and show his rights on me and she doesnt want that as she loves me alot and cant loose me. I Know how much she as struggled as a only single parent to educate me, care me, and provide me all the neccesites to her son to give him a good future. I assured her that i will never leave for anyone not even for that person who left us and married other women and have 2 child as well with that women. My mother wants me to change fathers name and his surname from my name as she dont want any relation with that person or his name, so can i change my fathers name or his surname from my name?

Thank you.. 

Learning

1 Replies

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     15 August 2012

hello,

happy indipendence day to you too.

first of all i would like to say  you that your mom is really very brave and very dedicated to you as she  proviode every thing which was required to make you responsible.

secondly  i want to inform you and your mother need not to worry in any manner as your father has no right to interfare in your life and as you are major and it is purely your sweet wish with whoom you wanna go and for this you even need not to change your surname

thirdly one most important thing is that still you have every right to claim share in the property of your father being legal heir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register