LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (Asst. Manager)     26 November 2012

Change of name in current documents like pan card, bank acnt

I want to know the procedure to change or modify my name by adding some alphabets to my name as per Numerology.

Can any one guide me for the same as one of the advocate with whom i consult is telling that it is more than 1 year long & hectic procedure.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Daksh (Student)     26 November 2012

Dear Mohit,

Insert a Advertisement in two Daily Newspaper, get  prepared an affidavit duly affirmed and attested by First Class Magistrate and get it published in the gazette.

Best Regards

Daksh

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 November 2012

If you are in Mumbai, you can get the name change form from Govt Printing Press and get the new name published in official gazatte, and wherever you are submitting your old documents, you ahave to submit the gazetted publcn for new name....

The name you want to change...if for example you are using for ex.     "Mohit Khanna"  make total numerical values of albhabets

and see whether it matches with the total of your birth -date....entire birth date for ex. 1/1/1976 = 7

if the name's total is same is very fine....

just try

or you can send me email as thsi should not be public

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

Anamika Vichare, Family Court Lawyer, Bandra, Thane, High Court, Sessions, MM Courts

K Hussain (Associate Professor)     21 December 2012

Sir/Madam,

I got the Gazzette Notification and cerificate given by Tahsildar based on Gazette. Let me know how to change my name in these documents(Passport, Election ID, Driving License, PAN Card,SSC, Degree and PG certificates) and how to get   

Paper clipping of two leading daily newspapers in original (one daily newspaper should be of the area of Applicant's)?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register