Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Partha   26 August 2024

Cidco flat transfer in vashi navi mumbai

My father and my late mother jointly owned (50% each) a flat in a CHS in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.  My father has gifted me his 50% share through a registered gift deed. I also have an Heirship certificate from Belapur court recognizing me as legal heir for my mother, so I am the legal heir for her 50% share as well.

I believe the next step is to transfer of property in my name with CIDCO, Vashi office before having the property transferred in the Society records.

Questions:

1. What is the process and how long does it take for CIDCO to transfer the property to my name?
2. I also want to do the nomination for the property with CIDCO. Can I do the nomination simultaneously with the transfer to my name?
3. I am looking for a knowledgable and responsive local advocate who can do the transfer quickly, without my having to make multiple trips to the CIDCO Vashi office. I am looking for recommendations for a local Vashi attorney and what the indicative fees are (CIDCO and indicative attorney fees please)

Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     26 August 2024

Heirship certificate of your deceased mother among other heirs ,do not transfer her share  in the property as absolute titleholder since other siblings (if any) do have same right in her share.  

1 Like

Ravi Partha   26 August 2024

Other heirs (my father and my sibling) have given no objection to the court and that is noted in the Heirship certificate. So, I believe I am the sole legal heir to my deceased mother's share in the property for CIDCO transfer purposes.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 August 2024

The process and timeline for CIDCO to transfer a property to your name in Vashi, Navi Mumbai are as follows: 1. _Submission of documents_: You need to submit the required documents, including the application form, processing fee, and supporting documents (e.g., proof of ownership, identity, and residence). 2. _Verification and processing_: CIDCO will verify the documents and process the application (usually takes 2-4 weeks). 3. _Transfer order issuance_: CIDCO will issue a transfer order in your name (usually takes 2-4 weeks after processing). 4. _Payment of transfer fees_: You need to pay the transfer fees and other charges (as applicable). 5. _Execution of transfer deed_: The transfer deed will be executed in your name (usually takes 1-2 weeks). The total timeline typically ranges from 6-14 weeks (1.5-3.5 months). Regarding nomination, you can simultaneously apply for nomination along with the transfer application. The process is as follows: 1. _Submission of nomination form_: Submit the nomination form along with the transfer application. 2. _Verification and processing_: CIDCO will verify the nomination form and process it along with the transfer application. 3. _Approval and registration_: The nomination will be approved and registered simultaneously with the transfer (usually takes 1-2 weeks). Please note that the timelines may vary depending on CIDCO's workload and other factors. It's recommended to consult with a lawyer or CIDCO's customer support for the most up-to-date information and guidance.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2024

To transfer CIDCO property to your name, you may need to provide the following documents: 

• Affidavits: Form B, C, and D 

• Copy of registered lease deed 

• Photo identification: For the purchaser and seller, using form F 

• Notice: A 15-day notice in a local newspaper 

• Advocate's certificate 

• Official notice: On the CIDCO notice board 

• Transfer application form: Filled out by the licensee 

• Indemnity bond: From the seller, notarized with a seal of "Before Me" and the notary's register number and date on Rs. 200 stamp paper 

• Attested signature: From the branch manager of the bank where the licensee has an account 

• Resignation: Of the outgoing member 

• Resolution: Passed by the society to accept the outgoing member's resignation and admit the new member 

• Certificate: From the society certifying the carpet area of the dwelling unit being transferred or constructed 

• Power of attorney: If one partner signs the transfer application, the other partners must execute a power of attorney in their favor 
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register