LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gideon (SalesMan)     09 July 2010

Closing of a Criminal Case

I filed a Divorce case against my wife because she is having suspecious mind due to this she gave me lots of problems and harassments.  When I applied for divorse she refused to give me divorse, now I made compromise with her and rejoined living her.

She involved her brother in this case, in her absense she made him to attend and preside the case.  On behalf of her he filed an criminal case against me and my family members, that I married another girl.  Now myself and my wife compromised and reunited, living happily since from November 2009.  Her brother now demanding some huge amount from her not willing to withdraw the case, now he joined hand with my wife's advocate both of them  wants to continue the case.  For the criminal case all my sisters and brother-in-laws are attending every hearing of the case. 

Someone help me how to get rid of this case.  How to remove my wife brother's power against me and my family. Please help me to get close this case.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

1. Ask your wife to give statement before court to cancel POA on th ename of your brother given earlier since it is beign misused. Also since you have reunited with your wife cancel Vakalatnama of Advocate too by giving him a Notice 9settling fees dues etc.) and copy to court to cancel the same on record.

Rgds.
PS.: This is a general reply not meant for non compoundable crl. cases which you have see from the charges / sections used by your BIL in asked crl. case.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 July 2010

" Now myself and my wife compromised and reunited, living happily since from November 2009. "

IF YR WIFE IS UNDER YOUR CONTROL, THEN IN A FINE MORNING VISIT THE COURT JOINTLY GIVE AN AFFIDEVIT THAT - YOU BOTH HAVE NO COMPLAIN AGAINST OTHER, HENCEFORTH WITHDRAWING THE CASE. ALSO MENTION THAT - Now YOU and YOUR wife compromised and reunited, living happily since from November 2009.

BEFORE THAT, WITHDRAW THE POWER GIVEN BY YOUR WIFE TO HER BROTHER - BY YOUR WIFE.

IF NECESSARY TAKE HELP OF A LOCAL ADVOCATE.

CONTACT ME IF ANY FURTHER DOUBT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register